ABOUT PELLEGRINO MIXED MARTIAL ARTS
Come Train with the Best
Pellegrino Mixed Martial Arts and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is The Premier Mixed Martial Arts Training Center at the Jersey Shore since 2008. Kurt Pellegrino is a highly decorated UFC, Bellator, and ADCC veteran and world renowned jiu jitsu grappler. Kurt is a 3rd stripe black belt under BJJ legend Marcelo Garcia. Classes are expertly curated under his supervision by himself and his team of high level coaches. Classes are appropriate for all skill levels, whether it is your first time on the mat, up to black belt. The center specializes in Brazilian jiu jitsu, and also offers kids classes, women's Kickboxing, and striking classes.
3rd degree black belt certified IBJJF
7-5 UFC record
2x NJ state finals
Region six champion and MVP
Region six Hall of Fame
Pt. Pleasant Borough Hall of Fame, Pt. Pleasant Borough Wrestling Hall of Fame, Retired singlet
13-0 Grapplers Quest super fight champion
Grapplers Quest Hall of Fame
NJ MMA Hall of Fame
US trials runner up
Pan Am gi gold medalist
Pan Am nogi black belt gold medalist
3x New York Open gold medalist
14 fights in the UFC
5 fight of the night plus submission of the night winner
Arnold Classic Open champion
Fight to Win winner via submission of the Night
DOS & DON'TS
Pellegrino Mixed Martial Arts Guidelines
1) Arrive 10-15 minutes early to class: We have a lot to prepare for before each and every class. Make sure you arrive early to give yourself enough time to get on the mat.
2) No jewelry or beauty accessories on the mat: These can seriously injure someone. Please make sure to take off everything besides what is required.
3) Always respect the higher belts on the mat.
4) All skill levels are welcome and classes are formatted so that there will be appropriate instruction for everyone. There are always plenty of instructors to assist with newer students
5) Ask questions. This is how you will get better!